Selling a veterinary practice is often the largest financial transaction made during a doctor’s lifetime and involves much more than just setting a price.
You have spent your career building a successful practice and now it’s time to change course. You need to make sure you are leaving behind your legacy to a new team that is professional and shares your values.
Selling to an associate?
Selling to a colleague?
Looking for a buyer?
There are many things to consider and evaluate before selling your practice, and Simmons has the experience and methodology to get the best return on your investment. A Simmons advisor in your area can take your through all the steps. With our regional and national reach, we are able to provide:
- Business counsel to appraise and price your practice at the best price and value
- Contract negotiations so you can focus on what is important during your transition
- Proprietary database to determine market value and buyer interest
- Marketing your business to sell: helping you to get it ready for purchase
- Advertising to help promote the veterinary practice you have for sale
- Marketing outreach at trade shows, speaking conventions, and local events
- Ability to reach veterinarians who are looking for a practice for sale through our interactive web site
- Confidentiality to help keep your staff free from worry
- Transition process to help your new owners continue some of the best practices you have put in place