With it’s low-traffic volume, abundance of city parks and amenities and strong housing market, Waco is great place to call home. The population in the Waco area is close to a quarter-million people and growing. Waco is big enough to offer you everything you need, and just the right size to not have that “big city” feel.
- Situated in a middle to upper-class suburban area of Waco
- Updated and well-kept leasehold facility with 3 exam rooms
- Long-term and well-trained staff in place
- 1 DVM, 100% small animal
- After debt income to new owner expected to be over $155,000
- After almost 35 years in practice, and 30 years at the current location, the seller is open to assist for a smooth transition
Listing Number: TXHW60