National Marketing Experience – Professional Practice Profile – National Buyers List
Marketing Your Veterinary Practice
Ready to sell your practice? When you list your practice with Simmons, you get not only local marketing leverage, but also the benefit of a national marketing presence.
Your practice profile
Once a professional valuator establishes your practice’s fair market value, Simmons will prepare a detailed profile of your practice to share with qualified buyers who have signed a confidentiality agreement.
The practice profile summarizes key business areas such as:
- Practice history
- Reasons for selling
- Facility and real estate description
- Equipment list
- Pictures of the exterior and interior of the practice
- Maps to show practice location
- Demographics on population and economic growth, business climate, and area attractions
- Summary of medical services
- Competitive overview
- Staff summary by position, length of service, and salary
- Productivity indicators such as average charge per transaction, average number of transactions per day, and gross daily income
- Financial snapshot, including recent gross income, cash flow analysis, and earnings analysis
- Practice and real estate price
- Potential buyer’s after-debt scenarios
- Snapshot of practice opportunities and potential growth areas for the new owner
Our national marketing efforts
Our services include developing a tailored marketing plan to sell your practice.
During all marketing, your practice name and location is not released until the buyer signs a confidentiality/non-disclosure statement, protecting your privacy and keeping away “window shoppers.”
- Once we list your practice, we will notify our national database of buyers. This often leads to a sale even before your practice appears on the open market.
- Simmons advertises in national journals and state association newsletters.
- Your practice listing will appear on www.simmonsinc.com, where buyers also can find helpful articles on the buying process and complete a confidentiality agreement and application to receive more information.
- Simmons may also send regional mailings to veterinarians who may be interested in buying your practice.
Simmons also provides services for your buyers to make the selling process go more smoothly, quickly, and successfully.
“Simmons addressed our concerns and made us feel very comfortable during the entire process. You never failed to answer any question—no matter how small—and always responded to our many calls promptly. We feel fortunate with the outcome of the sale and owe a lot to you.”
~ John Fawcett, DVM
Sign up to receive our newsletter!