Practices for Sale
Nationwide Listings of Veterinary Practices for Sale
Search for your perfect veterinary practice purchase opportunity
Select the state where you would like
to find a practice for sale.
- New Listing on Long Island! Small Animal Practice in Nassau County, NY- This high grossing, one-doctor practice is ideally located in an affluent part of Nassau, County. Already grossing over $1.1m with room for expansion in the existing facility, this practice could give a new owner substantial income on day one and uncapped growth potential. Both the practice and the real estate are included in the offer.… ... View Complete Listing
- Tulsa Veterinary Clinic for Sale- Tulsa, Oklahoma is a unique city with a warmth and charm all its own. This 1 DVM, small animal practice is located in southeast Tulsa. It is on a busy street in the community with great signage, plenty of client parking and surrounded by established residential neighborhoods! Clients are welcomed into a bright, spacious reception area - there… ... View Complete Listing
- Central Texas – 1 DVM with Real Estate- Looking for access to city life while still enjoying the quiet country living? Just outside of Waco, this practice is an excellent opportunity to step into ownership. With cross-trained employees, loyal clientele and a seller ready to assist for a successful transition, this one can't be overlooked. One DVM, mainly small animal practice. The attractive… ... View Complete Listing
- NEW in Columbus Ohio!- This is a 2 doctor, small animal practice that is located outside the Columbus 270 loop. It is a busy and growing practice. Because it is financially healthy, it has excellent cash flow to the owner. The practice is in a nice community that stands on its own while also being a bedroom community for Columbus.… ... View Complete Listing
- New Listing! AAHA Accredited – Growing Solo Practice with Real Estate Available- New Listing! Tired of being an Associate? This AAHA Accredited practice is located in central Mississippi. One doctor small animal practice with mixed animal opportunity. An excellent practice for a new or seasoned Veterinarian to step into practice ownership. Convenient to larger metropolitan areas. This charming practice has experienced steady growth with upside potential. Estimated… ... View Complete Listing
Want to be notified when new listings hit the market? Sign up for our Practice Watch Program and receive instant notifications!