Practice Listings – In-Practice Sales Facilitation – Corporate Sales – National Marketing
Selling Your Veterinary Practice
You have spent your career building a successful practice, and now it’s time to change course.
Selling a veterinary practice is often the largest financial transaction of a doctor’s lifetime, and involves much more than just setting a price. You need to make sure you are leaving your legacy to a new team that is professional and shares your values.
There are many things to consider and evaluate before selling your practice, and Simmons has the experience to get the best return on your investment. A Simmons advisor can take you through all the steps of preparing, marketing, and selling your veterinary practice.
With our regional expertise and national reach, we are able to provide:
- Business counsel to appraise and price your practice accurately
- Confidentiality to help keep your staff and clients free from worry
- Proprietary database to determine market value and buyer interest
- Preparing your business to appeal to buyers
- Advertising to help promote your practice for sale
- Marketing outreach at trade shows, speaking conventions, and local events
- Ability to reach veterinarians who are looking for a practice for sale through our website
- Contract negotiations so you can focus on what is important during your transition
- Managing the complex process of a corporate sale
- Transition process to help new owners continue the best practices you have put in place